Best Research Paper of the Month
Best Research Paper of the Month Research Results Home
Development of flexible electronic device becomes possible
- Journal of Materials Chemistry A / 2017.1.
- Kim, Jong Pil (corresponding author)
Novel discovery of the survival mechanism of metastatic cancer cells
- Nature Communications / 2017.2.
- Hwang, Geum Sook (corresponding author)
Synthesis and Structural Analysis of Co(IV)-Oxo Complexes
- Nature Communications / 2017.3.
- Kim, Sun Hee (corresponding author)
Development of an Optical Imaging Diagnostic Probe Targeting Hepatocarcinoma Cells
- Biomaterials / 2017.4.
- Hong, Kwan Soo (corresponding author)
Human Norovirus and Jack bean protein
- Biomaterials / 2017.6.
- Kwon, Joseph (corresponding author)
Nanoporous hydrogenated TiO2 photocatalysts with high reactivity to solar light by underwater discharge plasma treatment
- Applied Catalysis B: Envrionmental / 2017. 8.
- Lee, Hyun Uk (corresponding author)